how to make unattended silent addons usnig nlite addons maker

Faiz

hi friends

i need some help related addons. i used nlite addons maker to make my favorite softwares addons eg yahoo messenger, windows live messenger, foxit pdf reader and so on. i made a dvd of my windows xp using these addons. and then i used that dvd to do clean new installation. but what i get after finishing installation the addons installation begin and it required the same procedure as we install them regularly for example as for acceptance, click next, install etc. and also my netframework 2 and office 2007 addons fail.

so what i need?

i need help how to make addons which require no acceptance of agreenments or next next, for example when u install yahoo after execution it ll ask for accept the liscence and next and next, in short i want to make addons which no longer require any acceptance i mena it is unattended and silent

in this regard i need help please if anybody know an easy way i ll be very thankful to you. thanks in advance

regards

faiz