Just my luck

LUZR4LIFE

OK, I did a restart yes. and now my lappy will not post. I brung out "Grandma D (the Duron) and she is dead from when I had a HDD catch fire. LOL. Luckly I had some one drop off a Aspire One for me to reformat, so now I can try and find out whats wrong with my lappy. Any way hopefully I can get it working or I will be gone for awhile.

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

OK, after doing a lot of reading etc. it seems that HP has a class action law suit against them for using faulty mobo's. So it looks like I will not be able to fix my lappy since I fit in the cat. for the issues their boards are having. :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

So until I can come across a free PC. I will most likely not be on. :crying_anim02:

NP Kel. I haven't figured out which way I was going yet. I am trying to get enough money for this. I just went to a friends place to look for some deals. I only have 110 right now, so I am still trying to get some more money to get a system. I am still holding off, due to lack of money and waiting to catch a good deal. Thanks for trying Kel.

well if you can swing $123 then maybe this would be something you'd be interested in http://forums.anandt...9&enterthread=y

Thanks but unfortunately, I had to send 150 to Friend of the Cunt for child support. I have no ideal when I will be able to get a PC together. I have someone telling me monthly that they will give my a desktop but I have no ideal when.