The Official Rant Post

cygnus

Well, this is the official rant and rave post. So go ahead and rant about what ever you like (As long as it fits within the rules) in this topic.

To start off, I say that those inconsiderate pedestrians and motorists have got to be the worst thing about living around here. They just start walking accross the street when they feel like it, or the motorists will just start to change lanes when your right next to them! That really pisses me off. I wish they would just be more considerate, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon :censored:

Oh an another thing that bugs me is people who make a mess of the syrup bottle and don't clean it up :sigh:

So let's hear whats eating you :P

whats eating me?

OH! I'LL TELL YA WHATS EATING ME! :lol:

When awesome shows (like House MD) are on regularly for weeks at a time, then all of a sudden, one week, they just don't show up, no warning, no repeat, no nothing!! Just replaced by some talk show!!!!! Then the next week or 2 goes by and its back on again with new episodes, like nothing ever happened and no compensation for the week they missed!!!

and when cookies are bigger than your glass of milk...

actully i have a list of 548 things me and my friend came up with...we have way too much time on out hands :P

phew! feels good to get that off my chest! :P

lol I know exactly what ya mean. I was all ready to watch House yesterday, then america idol was on. I was like "WTF is this crap?"

Then last night it was on, but it was a re-run. Thankfully an episode I hadn't seen before, but my mom and dad did :P