Vista Drive Icon

rebi

rik

i don,t want to install silently

i want to make like this:

Kels_VistaDriveIndicator_addon_v2.2.CAB

You dont need to make addon archive, the rvm integrator will integrate your silent switch installers in the form of a silent .exe

rick

you have a habit that one time answer the question

and onother time not

plz help me to creat that one

All the info you need to know was posted above, time to learn how to make silent switch installers. Then you wont need to depend on others

You dont need to make addon archive, ( I need it and if you don,t want to never mind i finally creat it myself)

the rvm integrator will integrate your silent switch installers in the form of a silent .exe ( i know that but i want craet addon archivers like what i said.)

also

thanks

nevermind

Lier! You did NOT create this! ====>>>> i think you didn,t read carefully ... i change this icon,s dear not creat the soft

It is the EXACT same as mine. ====>>>> exactly the same of you but you can see your icon,s and mine it is a lot of different

and thank you for you seeing i know you creat a good one , i add some icon,s in it , plz see more my attachment an my dialog

i like your work you are the best

I give you ONE chance to remove yours and retract this addon or I will ban you ===>>> almost u restricted me , i have some better than older ver and send it for you , what is problem ?

i change my dialog ok ?

I am talking about this one.

The icons appear IDENTICAL to mine and the inf is MINE.

capturelv.th.png

I see ONE icon different!

here you are

i myself creat it

vistadrive Icon

1- new icon

2- clearly icon

3- Very Smart

http://up.iranblog.com/2161/1270025403.rar

but if any body can creat new icon and inf setup for flash and usb it must be better than ..

be best for every time ....