Can I slipstream SP1 first with Windows 7 Toolkit ?

pmania

NO>

As has been discussed in depth before the only decent way to properly integrate sp1 in the revers integration mode.

This takes a very long time PER image and cannot\will not be done with the toolkit.

Doing it the improper way leaves duoble of several packages and is quite messy so lego decided not to go that way.

K np, I only needed to know if I wasn't overlooking it! I cam here throught RT7 Lite but have problems now with it. I want to make a custom win7 installation dvd because I get an SSD tomorrow. Can I use RT7 for it if I get it workin again to make the WIM ?

Yes, but they are live for 2 weeks for digitalriver's users, so they may change at some point. :)

EDIT: Also, they have the same MD5 as the may releases from technet, so they include KB2534111 which is in Solor's pack - maybe you should also include this info somewhere, for users to skip KB2534111 integration. :)

Edited by RicaNeaga

softexia isn't exactly legit because they allow users to post serials and stuff like that in the comments. But the links to the OEM versions are totally legit (digitalriver msft) :)

EDIT: also, the links are leaked for ~ 2 weeks (15 august). So I ASSUMED that if they'll find some abnormalities in the traffic of their servers, it's possible to change them.

Edited by RicaNeaga