All in One Integrator

mikeo

Just found Win Toolkit and love the concept. I only have a problem with it.

When i use All in One Integrator and put a things i need in to it i click on save it stats bulding all.

But when i finaly done i can't find where i put all the stuff.

So i am a bit lost where ik can find the prepared Windows so i can go futher building the ISO.

In the settingmenu i check the Temp/Mount folder but there is nothing in it when he is done.

Tnx you. I just build my first ISO file and installing it with VM for testing.

Another question i run into. I created an unattend file but now it is not asking on which drive to install. I like to get to normal diskpartition tool in Windows so i can create of select de drive to install it.

My goal is to create a universal DVD (on harddisk) with al sort of windows XP/Vista and Windows 7 for x64 and x86. Because i am installing many different pc for clients it takes a long time to just sit and wait.

So when i have this i can start an installation and go do someting else. But because the partitions al always different and data is on D drive i whant some control over it.

Is it possible to get that screen.

I tride MS Deployment Kit and that ons is great. Only problem was for me that i can can't the partition screen. You must give the options as a rule and that is for me not possible,