Can w7t addons be chosen during install

vampyr07au

The title probably doesnt do the question justice because I couldnt think of the best way to phrase it.

What I want to know is whether or not specific .WA addons can be chosen during an install process rather than ALL addons being installed silently.

(process similar to windows post installer)

I am making my disk to suit several diffferent machines I have and not all of them require ALL of my addons.

.WA addons are supposed to directly integrate the program itself into Windows so that it doesn't need installing, however unfortunately addons have started to just add it as a silent installer which is not it was made for.

It is possible to to use WIM Registry Editor, load Software and go to HKLM\\WIM_Software\\WinToolkit and then remove the '|' from the string, for example:

change "|%DVD%:\\" to just "%DVD%:\\"

thanks for that but maybe my question wasnt clear enough ....

what i actually want to know if i can do is have the option to choose what is installed (windows post installer style i guess you could say) because i don't believe that WPI can make use of the .WA addons and it may be difficult to chaneg the WA addons to WPI format.

Nope there's no options as .WA as supposed to make programs look pre-installed (almost like Microsoft shipped it with Windows). It directly copies and pastes the files/registry entries straight into the WIM, no commands are ran during/after install what-so-ever.