shhnedo

Windows 7 AIO - integrating addons for all indexes at once

4 posts in this topic

I've created two AIOs: x86 6in1 and x64 5in1.

I'm trying to integrate .NET and DX june2010.

I open the AIO integrator, browse for the respective .iso, after extraction I select all indexes, I add the two addons and press Start. After the process is complete, in the Integrated tab I only see addons integrated into the first index(Starter or Home Basic - x86 or x64 respectively).

My question is whether this is normal or not and if the addons are applied for all other indexes?

If not, how should I go about integrating the two addons for all indexes?

On 15.07.2017 at 2:44 PM, shhnedo said:

I've created two AIOs: x86 6in1 and x64 5in1.

I'm trying to integrate .NET and DX june2010.

I open the AIO integrator, browse for the respective .iso, after extraction I select all indexes, I add the two addons and press Start. After the process is complete, in the Integrated tab I only see addons integrated into the first index(Starter or Home Basic - x86 or x64 respectively).

My question is whether this is normal or not and if the addons are applied for all other indexes?

If not, how should I go about integrating the two addons for all indexes?

Это или такая задумка, или скорее всего ошибка в новых версиях. Используйте старые версии программы. И наверное нужно обратиться к автору, чтобы это исправил. Я это тоже приметил на двух или трёх последних версиях. Применяю старую, чего и вам советую, пока автор не пофиксит это.

It either such idea, or most likely a mistake in new versions. Use old versions of the program. And probably it is necessary to address the author that I have corrected it. I have noticed it on two or three latests version too. I apply old that and to you I advise until the author fixes it.

@shhnedo:  When I integrate addons into my Windows install, I integrate the addons into a single selected windows edition.  It seems to work for me....

@Pavel:  What version would you suggest looking for?

12 hours ago, dougiefresh said:

@shhnedo:  When I integrate addons into my Windows install, I integrate the addons into a single selected windows edition.  It seems to work for me....

@Pavel:  What version would you suggest looking for?

1.5.3.12  --  это последняя версия, которая умеет вшивать аддоны сразу в несколько редакций. Версии выше уже интегрируют только в первую редакцию, а дальше нужно указывать вручную каждый раз, что не есть удобно и отнимает время. Так, что используйте версию, что я указал, или ниже.