The Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install runtime components that are required to run applications that are developed by using Visual Studio. These packages install run-time components of these libraries: C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, C++ AMP, OpenMP and MSDIA. read more.
OS: Windows All
VC++ 2019: 14.28.29515.1
VC++ 2013: 12.0.40664.0
VC++ 2012: 11.0.61135.400
VC++ 2010: 10.0.40219.473
VC++ 2008: 9.0.30729.7523
VC++ 2005: 8.0.61187
VC++ 2003: 7.10.6119.0
Vc++ 2002: 7.0.9975.0
+ Legacy Visual Basic Runtimes
vcredist_x64_Win7 / vcredist_x86_Win7:
All runtimes for Windows 7 SP1
vcredist_x64_2019_WinAll / vcredist_x86_2019_WinAll:
Visual C++ 2019
vcredist_x64_2013d_WinAll / vcredist_x86_2013d_WinAll:
Visual C++ 2013, 2012, 2010, 2003, 2002
Visual Basic 6.0 Runtimes
vcredist_x64_SxS_Win7 / vcredist_x86_SxS_Win7:
Visual C++ 2008, 2005 for Windows 7 SP1
vcredist_x64_SxS_Win810 / vcredist_x86_SxS_Win810:
Visual C++ 2008, 2005 for Windows 8.1/10
# Integrating SxS 2008/2005 addons require launching Wintoolkit with TrustedInstaller privileges, to gain write access to WinSxS directory
for that, you need to use NSudo (or other similar tools):
- download and extract latest release Binary.zip
- launch Win32\NSudo.exe or x64\NSudo.exe, or run NSudo.bat as administrator
- make sure User is set to TrustedInstaller
- check "Enable All Privileges"
- paste Wintoolkit.exe path in the lower box (or Browse to the file)
- click run
if you are using Windows 7 Simplix Update Pack, you don't need that, it already handle the required privileges
# vcredist_x64_Win7 / vcredist_x86_Win7 is AIO addon, mainly to be used with Simplix Update Pack, or else you need Wintoolkit with NSudo
# VC++ 2019 runtimes are binary compatible and upgrade to VC++ 2015-2017 and cover all VS 2015-2017-2019 programs
# To complete VC++ 2019 function for Windows 7/8.1, you need to integrate Universal CRT components, which is available with latest Monthly Rollup, or updates KB3118401/KB2999226
you can find latest releases -> here
Credits to ricktendo for original repack AIO
The .NET Framework is a popular development platform for building apps for Windows, Windows Store, Windows Phone, Windows Server, and Windows Azure. The .NET Framework platform includes the C# and Visual Basic programming languages, the common language runtime, and an extensive class library. read more.
Info: The .NET package will be slipstreamed as pre-installed
OS: Windows 7 SP1
- The addon will conflict with some Windows Updates (.NET 3.5 Family), so leave the addon's integration to the last.
- Add main addon first before LangPack addon, to get ASP.NET service localization properly.
- To function properly, .NET 4.7.x require D3DCompiler_47.dll component, which is found in either the current "Monthly Quality Rollup" or "update KB4019990". It is recommended to integrate it first, or you can install it later.
Languages Codes Reference: