Win toolkit and DriverPacks

someone_else

I have looked around and downloaded Win Toolkit, which is unbelievably awesome.

I have also downloaded all Win7 driverpacks (both 86 and 64) from the same site Win Toolkit tells you to take them.

I'm still downloading Win 7 ultimate x86 and x64 Isos.

Now, if I wanted to place the abovementioned driverpacks into my win 7 iso do I have to use their utility (driverbase or somesuch) or there is a Win Toolkit function for it? If there is can you tell me where it is (and maybe make it more apparent?)

Ok, using a win 7 iso I had around just to play with it.

I seem to have found the issue. It does not like the drivers being into 7zip archives. Once they are extracted it loads them by just pointing at the folder containing their subfolders (which is awesome).

Now, can you add this detail here or add something to let the program work with 7zip archives as well? It would be very useful for noobs. :please:

another question about how it handles drivers, the all-in-one integrator seems to load all drivers I point it to, even x64 ones when the WIM is for a x86 architecture. (while for example it loads only Addons for the right architecture)

Then color-codes them in the window, red most x64 drivers, blue-gray-ish some x64 and x86 drivers, white most x86 drivers and cyan some x86 drivers.

What do these color mean? (Yes, I can guess, but I'd like to get first-hand info)

Also, does it integrate x64 drivers in a x86 WIM? I'm kinda sure they won't work (while x86 drivers on a x64 WIM should work).

Btw, I'm making a hopefully dumb-proof "Use of the All-In-One Integrator" guide (with pics! and will post it in Guide section), since the documentation about this program is a bit too sketchy for its own good.

Red drivers are invalid ones, for example if you selected an x64 driver with an x86 image. The cya/'blue-gray-ish' colours are duplicates, where the *.inf files have matching MD5.

EDIT: I've just made some changes so that the the original MD5 remains white whilst all of the duplicates added after go to lightblue, the cyan colour has been removed.