[Solved] Tab "Advanced/Files": files not "present"?

Thiersee

Hi,

I tried today v74 but I got this issue:

only one file of my 17 (OEMLOGO.BMP) appears in the tab and seems to be the only accepted; attached is the Files-tab from my .ini-file.

I did not install Win7 yet; may be they are not listed, but will be integrated?

The issue is present since v72.

Regards, Thiersee

*AIO
#Files
Bugle-call.wav::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Extra-Win7\Icon-Sound\Bugle-call.wav;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Media\Bugle-call.wav;True
D-Ordner.cmd::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\D-Ordner.cmd;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Setup\Scripts\D-Ordner.cmd;True
Elster.ico::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Extra-Win7\Icon-Sound\Elster.ico;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Icons\Elster.ico;True
german.lng::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Windows_7_Toolkit\Unantastbar\ImgBurn\german.lng;%SystemDrive%\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\Languages\german.lng;True
Kukuck.wav::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Extra-Win7\Icon-Sound\Kukuck.wav;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Media\Kukuck.wav;True
Magix.ico::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Extra-Win7\Icon-Sound\Magix.ico;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Icons\Magix.ico;True
mfc100u.dll::E:\DriverWin7\mfc100u.dll;%SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\mfc100u.dll;True
msvcp100.dll::E:\DriverWin7\msvcp100.dll;%SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\msvcp100.dll;True
msvcr100.dll::E:\DriverWin7\msvcr100.dll;%SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\msvcr100.dll;True
nero.ico::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Extra-Win7\Icon-Sound\nero.ico;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Icons\nero.ico;True
OEMInformation.reg::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\OEMInformation.reg;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Setup\Scripts\OEMInformation.reg;True
OEMLOGO.bmp::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\$OEM$\$$\System32\OEMLOGO.bmp;%SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\OEMLOGO.bmp;True
oobe.cmd::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\oobe.cmd;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Setup\Scripts\oobe.cmd;True
Profilbild.JPG::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Extra-Win7\Icon-Sound\Profilbild.JPG;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Icons\Profilbild.JPG;True
S65-Kukuck.wav::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Extra-Win7\Icon-Sound\S65-Kukuck.wav;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Media\S65-Kukuck.wav;True
Toilet.wav::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\Extra-Win7\Icon-Sound\Toilet.wav;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Media\Toilet.wav;True
W7_ptbtime_gesamt.reg::E:\ServicePacks-Install\Win_7\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\W7_ptbtime_gesamt.reg;%SystemDrive%\Windows\Setup\Scripts\W7_ptbtime_gesamt.reg;True

Edited by Thiersee