IE9 Failed when add by Win Toolkit

seificeberg

Hellow every one,

it's my first topic

when i'm using Win Toolkit and add IE9-win7x64.cab from all in integrator it's integrate well and make my iso to test it, after finishing installation and check the IE9 version it facing me error message you need to get the last version of IE9, so can any one tell me how to get IE9 for my Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 with IE8 to updated to IE9.

Thanks all

I'm upload the iso image picture and the last session.ini. so what do you mean "have you removed anything from the image" because this image it's working well with IE8 and all editions, but i need to upgrad the image to IE9 and get last microsoft update shall you help me about modifying the iso image.

Thanks.

Please stop with the excessive use of font modification it doesn't get any extra attention other than just annoying the hell out of us!

See forum rule #10:

10. Do not use CAPITALIZATIONS in the topic title or when participating in threads because they will not attract attention - instead it will annoy many of WinCert's members. Using unnecessary font formatting (i.e., bold font, increased font sizes, colored fonts, etc.) on the full body of posts is also discouraged.