Some general questions about getting the wanted image

x23piracy

Hi,

actually iam testing with wintoolkit, so i try settings, build an iso, install it and so on in a loop.

What to do next time if i have integrated hotfixes and drivers and i want to change just tweaks next time, will the tool reapply all the time eating sps and drivers or will it know that this was done allready?

The main reason for asking this is to save time will finding my way to the image i want. Sometimes its a bit frustrating to wait hours for next test step.

Actually i always make a new copy of a windows 7 x64 pro dvd to get sure i dont mess thinks up while using same path again and again.

Who can help with this?

Greetz X23

Hi,

If stuff have been integrated, you don't have to do them again.

that means i can load a preset without allready done, hotfixes, drivers, gadgets and so on?

What if i only change the sfx for example the binary has another name will the app directory in the root of the image deleted and rebuilded or is just stuff added? in that case i have to delete the directory manually or i have ghost files.

What i use the same preset again especially drivers and hotfixes? will they skipped if they are allready integrated?

I just ask because of the amount of time drivers and hotfixes take to integrate.

Also if not needed i dont like to allready renew win7 source directory for every try.

Greetz X23

Edited by x23piracy