Wipe PARTITION in Autounattend

Thiersee

No. Using the option wipe disk the full disk with all partitions will be wiped!

But, we can keep the choice using Autounattend.xml file with:

<DiskConfiguration>                <WillShowUI>Always</WillShowUI>            </DiskConfiguration>

Like this we can only wipe the partition(s) needed!

Cheers

Sehr gut! :P

I always use my Autounattend.xml file with this option on my computer with multiboot OS (XP and Windows 7)!

We can create also partitions and wipe the partition where we want install Windows 7.

Grusse

Gruezi!

And you mean, there is no problems with the other HDs/partitions in the computer?

I have 3 SSD/HD in my PC, 2 Win7 on SSD and an external boot-manager on a small USB-flash;

the boot-manager hides all the not needed/wanted OS/partitions and has been working until now without problems.

Every time I installed my multiboot OS I pulled all the HDs and leaved only my SSD, because I didn't know what would happen, if all HDs are attached...

A second reason: I must send a PC (1 HD, 2 partitions) to my sister in Italy and a new installation (if needed, support by me via phone)

should be "fool proof" (in german: 4 linke Hände :P) and  should run automatically as much as possible.

Have a nice week end!

Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee