Thanks and quick question.

HHawk

First; let me express my gratitude for this great application (Win Toolkit)!
I have "always" used RT Se7en Lite / RT7 Lite in the past, but I always had problems with it. Win Toolkit looks and works so much better (as far as I have tested it so far).

Secondly; I do have a quick question and though I did use the forum's search function though I couldn't find an answer on my question.

I have created an image with all updates and necessary applications (which I needed), removed several things and tweaked it a bit more. Since I don't use (or have) a DVD drive anymore, I will need to use the "USB Boot Preparation"-function from the "Intermediate" menu, so it will make the USB-stick bootable. And next I will copy the contents over.

However I have a question regarding this; I have a UEFI enabled / capable BIOS. Will it automatically setup the USB-stick correctly for UEFI installation or should I first make an .iso (through ISO Maker) with "UEFI" / "BIOS and UEFI" option and copy the contents of the created .iso to the USB-stick?

I am sorry if it sounds stupid, but I just want to make sure that I am doing everything correctly before I start messing around. Normally I would have just tried it, however I am currently at work (building the image during worktime) and I don't have a USB-stick here. So I cannot test it straight away.

Thanks in advance! Highly appreciated.