CVTAddon

shahed

Please can someone make this addon for me. Its a great program, and every member on this forum will love this prog.

- It takes a 7z addon and converts it to a Cab addon that integrates much faster than before Wink

- For usage information, just double-click on the file or run it with the '/?" parameter.

thank you

Dude I know what CTVAddon is.... I meant how do you want me to make it.

Do you want that EXE file put in system32 folder so you can use the command prompt and this command to pre-compress your addons?

BTW do you even knonw how to use this, have you tried it?

honelstly i have not used it yet, but people on the forum said its a great program. anyhow u would reconmmend to make it would be great.

as long as i can convert my 7z addons to cab, easily without to much hassles

Dude you have no idea what it does or what its really used for... Heres how it works, just put it in system32 folder and open a cmd window and CD to the folder with the updatepack you want to pre-compress (example RVMUpdatePack.7z) and use the following command (of course you have edit UpdatePackName.7z to the name of the updatepack)

CVTAddon "UpdatePackName.7z"

It will extract the updatepack to a temp folder and pre-compress the dll and exe files in the updatepack saving integration time in the slipstreaming of your next ISO if you use the precompressd pack.

If you use nLite then it does not save that much time but if you use the RVM Integrator then this speeds up your integration.