ERROR: please check your internet connection

Mert Kaan

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Lucky41 said:

I've also the same issue. All Microsoft pages are available. I'm not understand the error message.

Any insights from the FAQ?

A: This is your local connection issue, and can have a number of root causes:

• You have modified your HOSTS file. Please remove the following two lines.
    0.0.0.0 aa.online-metrix.net
    0.0.0.0 c.bing.com
  • You have installed software that prevents scripts from modifying secure websites, such as certain adblockers, firewalls or similar security related software.
  • You have disabled TLS 1.2 in your internet settings. You can enable it again in the control panel in the Internet Options category.
  • In rare cases, starting the tool as administrator can resolve the issue.
  • In rare cases, installing the latest Windows updates, or updating Internet Explorer or the .NET framework to the latest version can resolve the issue.

• 1 month later...

i had the same problem but i solved this by going to control panel / region/ then  change format and locations to USA.

my set up before was  Saudi Arabia .

now i am using windows 8.1 enterprise evaluations . 

in windows 7 go to control panel / language and region / then  change format and locations to USA.

note : i set up back to Saudi Arabia but the problem back again and then set up to USA and  the download appears to be downloaded ok i downloaded some of windows and office and that was perfect .

• 4 weeks later...