Hi all!

PeaNut

Hi all!

I'm from Hungary, Budapest. I have some little programming skills from the very old days (Turbo Pascal, Borland Delphi), working daily with computers (hardware and software,troubleshooting new and old machine probs etc., selling hw in a computer store) and in my spare time i try to create an up-to-date customized installation from great addons and updates posted here and also at ryanvm and similar forums :)

Looking forward to being a helpful member here... :thumbsup_anim: :sweatingbullets:

Edited by PeaNut

Hi Peanut,

we need more active member, not just peeps that like to lurk or just take addons which they need and never contribute or get back here again.. :icon_cool:

Well, i'm in for bug reporting, other than that i cannot promise much due to me working in most of my "free" time (when i'm not at my workplace) also, but i'll try be an active member as my time allows. I already wrote into some threads. Also i'm always-in for some beta testing...

Thx 4 welcome!

Edited by PeaNut