[AddOn] S&M v1.9.1

Gorki

S&M v1.9.1

The program reflected for check of stability of the converter of a feed of the processor, but there was an idea to expand functionality, in version 0.1 check of system memory is realized. Version 0.2 - support of processors Pentium4 HT.

Version 0.3 supports up to 32 processors. (it is not tested, only emulation). From version 0.3.1 the complete set is expanded.

WARNING! Urgently I recommend to close all programs before start of the program! The program tests stability of the processor and system memory and at insufficient quality of cooling of the processor or problems with memory probably lag of a computer. During testing it is good to not open the important documents - at failure data can be lost.

snm1.gifsnm1m.gif

tabhome.png

Gorki_AddOn_SnM_290308.rar

md5.png 3701FFED5E47B1F81031D3FD59F5F733

Note: Install directory "Utilities",addon is also uninstallable.

Changelog:

29-March-08

- fixed .ini typo.

Edited by Gorki

tested in vm ware and it dosent get installed,but manual install works.

Thanks for letting me know. I double checked and corrected my typo.. :blush: Sorry all for inconvenience. Please re-download.

The program reflected for check of stability of the converter of a feed of the processor :blink: :blink: :blink:

Yeh lol page is translated with online translator from. I'm not Russian expert also. :P

Edited by Gorki