[Request] Ubuntu Hardy Heron XP Theme

runningfool

ubuntu 8.04 was just released, and there are some pretty impressive themes that have either been proposed or are already planned to be included in version 8.10.

so my question is, using this as a starting point (not that i would ever condone ripping off someone else's work) and doing a few color swaps and hue shifts in photoshop, could some kind soul out there possibly make an xp theme that looks something like this? if nothing else, it would be nice to get a theme similar to illumecg but with a brown-orange-beige color swap...

also, here's a svg replacement for the vista start orb that could be used.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.

Edited by runningfool

Interesting request mate. I did find some Ubuntu theme that I used as template to make theme addon, but I admit that one looks more juicy and glossy. I'm looking forward to see other opinion on this subject. :)

BTW please fix last link in your post (Rapidshare link)

[edit] link fixed, moved to mediafire

yea, the old ubuntu theme always reminded me of xp's luna theme. the new planned one just looks more slick/streamlined to me. i tried making the theme myself, but since it was my 1st attempt at making a theme, i was quickly overwhelmed...