Starting a new job on Monday :)

cygnus

Hey guys, just wanted to say a few things. First off, sorry for not being too active here lately. I been tied up with my schooling a lot lately. I just finished high school, so I'm thrilled about that, and then on top of that, I have been hired on to the company I just finished my co-op with.

So I'm hoping that now I'm done high school I can start spending a bit more time here as I won't have to worry about homework as much now. Just the odd bit of paper work :)

I start my new job on Monday. I've chosen to go into the HVAC work force, with my co-op experience I know it's for me.

So yah, I just wanted to let you guys know about my absence lately and why it's been that way. Don't worry as I haven't forgotten about good ol' WinCert :)

The next couple of days I have off, so I'll be lurking on the boards quite a bit :)

HVAC is Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning.

I can stay cool now hehe :)

Hopefully on Monday I'm getting a truck. I know I'm getting a computer for my paperwork and what not, but I really do hope I get a truck.

Edited by cygnus