Best Windows Vista Blog Contest

happyandyk

We are organising a contest to recognise some of the best Windows Vista Blogs and Websites.

Steve Sinchak MVP of TweakVista.com, John Barnett MVP of VistaSupport.mvps.org, Kerry Brown MVP of VistaHelp.ca, Steven Bink of bink.nu, James Stables of Windows Vista Magazine, Emil Protalinski of Arstechnica and myself are some of the judges.

This should be a great opportunity for Vista bloggers to showcase their blogs. There are prizes to be won too. The contest will be open from 10th Aug 2008 to 09th Sept 2008.

Details HERE.

Edited by happyandyk

UPDATE: The first 100 participants who submit their Blog/Website's will also get a FREE 6 months licence of ESET Smart Security Suite, which includes the acclaimed NOD32 Anti Virus.

The idea behind the contest is to recognize some of the finest Windows Vista Websites & Blogs and in the process have fun too. And as such, winning apart, this should also be a great opportunity for Vista Bloggers to showcase their blogs

UPDATE: The first 100 participants who submit their Blog/Website's will also get a FREE 6 months licence of ESET Smart Security Suite, which includes the acclaimed NOD32 Anti Virus.

The idea behind the contest is to recognize some of the finest Windows Vista Websites & Blogs and in the process have fun too. And as such, winning apart, this should also be a great opportunity for Vista Bloggers to showcase their blogs

This means that I got my free 6 months licence of ESET Smart Security Suite :)

• 3 weeks later...
^ Yes you must have received the serial :)

10 websites have been being declared by the Judges, and have been put up for a public vote. Click HERE to cast your vote for your favourite Windows Vista Website, and in the process also get to know some other real good ones !

My site was not in top 10 :(

Anyway, my vote goes to Vishal :)