Downloads manager

NIM

Dear members,

We're closing down Wincert download manager and also decreasing the limit for uploads. Why? Because we had a short downtime yesterday since we passed the 43 gigs of daily limit LOL..

I mean WTF? 43 Gigs for only one day :) Of course we still have our own un metered FTP server where we can upload/download at will.

Here's the message from my host:

Your account has been temporarily suspended for crossing the daily limit. You have used 43002.63 MB today.

EDIT: LOL, I thought we exceeded the limit with 4,3 Gigs, but that's wrong, we exceeded it with 43 Gigs in one day :D

Thanks for understanding.

WinCert.net Admin team

Ahem...

Sad to hear but ok for me. Can still upload to our ftp :)

And what about then, will it be enabled again in later?

Well, in that case we'd have to buy a bigger hosting package with more bandwidth which costs more money, but as we didn't get much donations...:(

If you remember, we had 2MB limit in our download manager. With this new hosting our limit rises up to 100MB per file, but then we can sign bankruptcy :)

So, we will still provide access to our ftp server for staff members and sponosors where we have un metered bandwidth and disk space :)

Edit:

I forgot to tell that I can transfer all of those files to our ftp or just give you guys permissions to do so. I think that only staff members were using our downloads manager.

:o Hey guys, what are you uploading?

We shouldnt upload our files to forum...

Lets use other sharing websites...

And we should think if we upload, it'll make forum so slow then :help: