[Release] Sysinternals Autoruns 9.51

Knowone

Thought I would try and repay some of my debt to the community by adding some of my own stuff!

Sysinternals Autoruns 9.51 - when msconfig or startup control panel just isn't enough. Hopefully someone will find this useful! :graduated:

This utility, which has the most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor, shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login, and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them. These programs include ones in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys. You can configure Autoruns to show other locations, including Explorer shell extensions, toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, and much more. Autoruns goes way beyond the MSConfig utility bundled with Windows Me and XP.

Autoruns' Hide Signed Microsoft Entries option helps you to zoom in on third-party auto-starting images that have been added to your system and it has support for looking at the auto-starting images configured for other accounts configured on a system. Also included in the download package is a command-line equivalent that can output in CSV format, Autorunsc.

You'll probably be surprised at how many executables are launched automatically!

bb963902.Autoruns(en-us,MSDN.10).jpg

>>>>>Home page

This is a simple installer, it adds nothing to the registry. Some bars will be visible duing installation, that's the way I prefer it, but it's easily changeable in 7-zip or winrar. NB: It's switchless, one doubleclick will install it!

Installs in: %ProgramFiles%\System

Shortcut: Accessories\System Tools

Download:

>>>Switchless installer (rename to .exe)

>>>nLite Addon (for your convenience)