All of my Addons

arsenalz

Not sure what will others say, but you could update THIS topic with your addons, or it would be better to open a pinned topic in this (SVCPACK ) forum, where we'd have all SVCPACK addons listed.

Of course this is only for addons that you've posted here.

Regards

Not sure what will others say, but you could update THIS topic with your addons, or it would be better to open a pinned topic in this (SVCPACK ) forum, where we'd have all SVCPACK addons listed.

Of course this is only for addons that you've posted here.

Regards

Yeah, N1K...but I still do not know how I will proceed because I am adpatand me gradually to this Forum.

Thanks by the kindness of your suggestion

aresnalz

i don't think you understood what N1K said

also

why don't you just add that link to your own signature

it would be better for you than making a topic

I'm sorry. I don't speak English and with a dictionary I translate everything that I read and everything that I put here. And dictionaries or translators not always they reflect what we want.

Really, Mr. Dark, I must have understood badly. I apologize if I offended in something.

Sorry, N1K...

Thanks for both my friends...

Edited by arsenalz

I'm sorry. I don't speak English and with a dictionary I translate everything that I read and everything that I put here. And dictionaries or translators not always they reflect what we want.

Really, Mr. Dark, I must have understood badly. I apologize if I offended in something.

Sorry, N1K...

Thanks for both my friends...

Nah, you didn't offend anyone :)

• 1 month later...