IPB Dynamic

NIM

What do you guys think or have you even heard about the new project from Invision. It is called IPB Dynamic.

This is a brand new product from the creators of the award winning Invision Power Board software that we use here B) , and will set new standards in combining ease of use with the complete freedom to create your site however you choose.

Invision Power Dynamic is written in PHP and uses either MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle for database storage.

Invision Power Dynamic is still in heavy development and that website will be completed in due course. More information will be added as it becomes available.

It will be nice portal IMHO with lots of skins :wub: and I hope that we'll gonna use it on wincert when it will be officially released...

You can check more on developer Matt's blog

i think IPB is great, it makes great forums. my own personal forum is IPB based and it works so easily. PhPBB, well... i don't really like the look of it. i know theres skins and what not, but i prefer IPB, its a cleaner layout and such. i know my forum is kind of the same as this one here, but its my own personal one that i can admin :P

i really wincert continues on, i really like it. i gotta be more active here though :P, but now i think thats going to change :)

thanks to N1K for the great forum :thumbsup:

Edited by cygnus

i think IPB is great, it makes great forums. my own personal forum is IPB based and it works so easily. PhPBB, well... i don't really like the look of it. i know theres skins and what not, but i prefer IPB, its a cleaner layout and such. i know my forum is kind of the same as this one here, but its my own personal one that i can admin :P

i really wincert continues on, i really like it. i gotta be more active here though :P, but now i think thats going to change :)

thanks to N1K for the great forum :thumbsup:

Thank you, I hope we'll soon have a big community here.. :cowboy: