Toolkit doesn't running anything besides the gui and configs

TheRuan

Man, I'm crazy here.

I'm trying to use this wonderful tool but i can't.

Somehow it won't mount the image, so i can't do anything, there is no error log so i can't even try to deploy this damm error, aff, i hate when this happens.

I'm using Windows 7 x86 PT-BR SP1 7601 and KB3AIK_BR i've tried to move the toolkit and start it from different locations none worked.

I've somethings different from a default installation but this shouldn't block anything.

Installation differences:

Symlink folder Program files folder to a exclusive partition which is dynamic from two real HDs

Accessing the folder in cmd using %programfiles% works normal, so should be the error.

The WAIK is BR, but this should work too?!

Please give me some help?! Or fix if this is an error on the toolkit!

This a great tool, is hard to live without it :) !!!

Edit: Just to be more specific, if selected to mount to a folder i will mount.

Unmount works but gives me the corrupt source on the gui, if unmount again it will work.

When trying to export the image the error shown is "an error has occured" (by the way occured is misspelled, rsrsrs) the tittle of the box says "error (2)"

Deleting images to live only the one that i want works also i was able to rebuild, but nothing further so far.

Edit 2: I may have manage to figure out the issue, so far i was able to make it run up to the integrationg point and it is integrating most of the update i want, i believe the error was caused by multiple initial images (IE: HomeBasic, Premium, Professional, ...), i dropped them and i'm using only ultimate.

PS: I believe that when removing the other images and leaving only one image the other .cfg files should have been deleted too( i did this manually).

Edited by TheRuan

So it works fine if you select a single image, but doesn't work fine if you select multiple images.

Also if you select multiple images, does it finish the first image with no errors but starts going funny on the 2nd, 3rd, etc..?

I think there is a bug stopping people from unmounting the image, some files in use or something. I've been getting a logs of logs confirming this if that is the case and would need urgent attention :P

Edited by Legolash2o