Leave embeded programs permanent & optional antivirus

crashfly

Since there seems to be a lot of requests here lately, I thought I would throw a couple of more in.

I have noticed that W7T comes embedded with each of the programs it needs to use. As a way to reduce the amount of writing/re-writing of the embedded programs, a suggestion would be to write them once and leave them with W7T. A check could be done at the beginning of usage of the tools (like md5) to make sure they are workable. Alternatively, write them once at the beginning of an action that needs them, and erase them when exiting the program. The only reason why I mention this is I happened to leave an explorer window open on the W7T directory and noticed those embedded programs get written and erased a lot of times. It might be more efficient to just write them once. Just an idea for you.

The second, I have noticed you have included (or will include) some anti-virus checking on the next update. I was hoping you would make this optional for those who have already remedied the situation before W7T is running. A simple option in the settings would suffice.

Thank you for making W7T a great program.

Edited by Legolash2o