[Solved] KB2666914 Integration Error

compstuff

Lego's implementation of this feature is very good, I've seen many updates that weren't supposed to be integrated going red. Also have some ''add-on'' to functionalities in windows that go red when integrating through DISM, so I integrate them online, through silent installer's RunOnce at first logon. That's my suggestion for this one also :)

Thanks... that's what I was thinking so I am creating the RunOnce entry now...

Lego's implementation of this feature is very good, I've seen many updates that weren't supposed to be integrated going red. Also have some ''add-on'' to functionalities in windows that go red when integrating through DISM, so I integrate them online, through silent installer's RunOnce at first logon. That's my suggestion for this one also :)

It is a strange one because the MSU is inside the MSI and using zip extracts it but didn't create the MSU extension properly... that I didn't even try to over think LOL

Was it actually integrating but not showing green? Is there a new version I am running a bunch of tests tonight?

I can't seem to find the MSU version of this update.

Update: Fixed, it will now show green when integrated correctly :)

P.S. The 'red' thing is not 100% accurate.

I saw that but wasn't sure what was actually correct... sorry I should have run the KUC to check but the 2 hr integrations are killing me... does it take you that long to integrate all the updates?

Yes it was integrating but not showing green :) It showed on the 'Integrated' tab.

2 hrs is a small price to pay for an updated integrated image :-)

Believe it or not but i hardly create images, but yes it usually takes around two hours, unfortunately there is nothing i can do about that as it's very efficient as it is. Then again is about 300+ updates.

I also add those in my runonce... thought they had to be done to an online image...

Then please add also support in your next versions for KB917607, KB943790 and KB971033. These are add-on functionalities to windows, and they're installable to an offline image, so the bar shouldn't be red, but green in WinToolkit. Thanks :)

Ran a new integration and KB2666914 shows green... I will install the image and check KUC shortly and report back... thanks!!!

Edited by compstuff