[Notice] Please Read

Legolash2o

Uhmmm ... probably not. ;)

However, I can give long distance advice. If you are not going to use it in a year (or have not used it for more than a year), get rid of it. The point of that is "if you are not going to use it, why have it?".

That's the rule i use, if i haven't used it in a year, sell it on eBay. Using that rule i didn't have much to unpack. If after another year i haven't used it then i try selling it again on eBay or just bin it.

Thats so LAME it barely even warrants this response!!!!!

Uhmmm ... probably not. ;)

Seriously, one year and you have not unpacked/cleaned up/cleaned out, you are pushing it on being a hoarder. Five years .... you went too far, you *are* a hoarder. Twelve years .... you surpassed the limit and just need to have a house fire. *BAM* problem solved.

I also use that rule and I use another one also which makes me get rid of stuff BEFORE I move and not after ...that way I have less to move and to unpack each time I move

That's the rule i use, if i haven't used it in a year, sell it on eBay. Using that rule i didn't have much to unpack. If after another year i haven't used it then i try selling it again on eBay or just bin it.