Runonce Driver to detect & list all drivers / INFs from the ''Drivers'' root folder

RicaNeaga

The request is simple - if Win Toolkit's AIO integrates from a folder let's say (in my case) 350 drivers, and if Win Toolkit's Driver Installer Tool also detects and installs 350 drivers, then in my opinion the RunOnce Driver Installer should also list 350 drivers, and not 225 (like in my case).

It's pretty misleading now, some may think not all the drivers were scanned through, although I understand (from here) that it's only a minor interface / listing glitch. :)

How about if Win Toolkit's AIO and Driver Installer Tool instead of listing things as simply as 350 drivers, but instead listed it as 350 drivers - 225 folders, or whatever the correct terminology is, and then if the RunOnce Driver installer then said something like "225 folders processed".  Would that help?  I don't know if that is possible, but it's an idea.

Cheers and Regards