WinToolkit version 1.7.0.8 / 1.7.0.9

Thiersee

• 4 weeks later...

So about the new version... I decided to refresh my Win7 install media after not touching it for about 4 years (last used Wintoolkit 1.5.xx) and noticed some options greyed out saying "requires product key". In a past life, I donated to Legolash2o and he gave me access to a product key (just a registry entry) which I added to my registry but it doesn't work.

Anybody have an idea what's up? I'm not against making another small donation because I like the tool.

On 9/24/2019 at 10:07 AM, Nameless Mofo said:

So about the new version... I decided to refresh my Win7 install media after not touching it for about 4 years (last used Wintoolkit 1.5.xx) and noticed some options greyed out saying "requires product key". In a past life, I donated to Legolash2o and he gave me access to a product key (just a registry entry) which I added to my registry but it doesn't work.

Anybody have an idea what's up? I'm not against making another small donation because I like the tool.

Personally i would use Integrate7 script for a windows 7 disk. This gets the hotfixes and other items automatically - seems to work well.

https://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/417827-integrate7-script-automatically-download-slipstream-all-updates.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The code for WinToolkit has been reengineered and the false positive on some antivirus do not appear anymore 😃!

A new public version 1.7.0.9 will be released in the first week of january 2020.

Please don't ask before for the new version!

Thanks.

358563974_VirusTotal-www.virustotal.com-RunOnce.exe_after.thumb.png.25d7af4538fa169159c82cc53a18f84a.pngVirusTotal_WinToolkit-exe_after.thumb.png.9bdbcf36eaf8a5141a6bdf7abfd3f424.png

Edited by Thiersee