Windows 7 pt-br unavailable

SimPos

Good afternoon, I don't speak English, I'll try to use a translator:

Since Microsoft cleaned up the Win7 ISO on its website, I still can't find any well-updated place to download.

I just want to pass on that in ISO Downloader I am also not able to download: Error, for Win7 SP1 and SP1 COEM.

For Win7 (August 2018) only US available remains.

I know that there are ways to translate, but as this is a community present, I believe that some Brazilian managed to download the latest ISO available from Microsoft

I also add that in Windows 10 the language is only "Portuguese", and I don't know if it is from Portugal or Brazilian.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Windows 7 will again be available on 1 September in a limited capacity. Downlaods are generated on a first-come first-served basis. At least one Brazilian Portuguese download is usually unlocked.

As for Windows 10, "Portuguese" refers to European Portuguese, and "Brazilian" refers to Brazilian Portuguese. These are the language designations as they come from Microsoft, and not possible to change... 

1 hour ago, Jan Krohn said:

Oi,

O Windows 7 estará novamente disponível em 1 de setembro em uma capacidade limitada. Os downlaods são gerados de acordo com a ordem de chegada. Geralmente, pelo menos um download em português do Brasil é desbloqueado.

Quanto ao Windows 10, "português" se refere ao português europeu e "brasileiro" se refere ao português brasileiro. Estas são as designações de idioma que vêm da Microsoft e não é possível alterar ... 

Hello Jan, thanks, so I will wait for Windows 7 en-se for September, I forgot to add, this error is in en-us, but I tested a couple of languages, the same thing happens.

About Windows 10, I think I did not transcribe correctly, I know the differences pt (pt-pt for Portugal and pt-br for Brazil), but in the ISO Downloader where you select the language is only Portuguese, I don't know if it is for Brazil or Portugal , I understand that it comes straight from Microsoft but you know how to inform which country this Portuguese applies to?

--------------

A correction the Portuguese (Brazil) was below the Portuguese, lack of attention from me, thank you

Edited by SimPos

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SimPos said:

Setember continue unavaible Windows 7 Pro SP1 and Pro SP1 Upgrade, and Windows 7 (August 2018) only US English, i need all pt-br and logo start traditional

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 was available in pt-br this month, but the link has already expired. Sorry you missed it...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 10:24 PM, SimPos said:

Setember continue unavaible Windows 7 Pro SP1 and Pro SP1 Upgrade, and Windows 7 (August 2018) only US English, i need all pt-br and logo start traditional

come back on OCT 1st and try to download the pt-br win7 iso then, SimPos
many win7 iso downloads only work on 1st day of each month (ex. 9/1, 10/1, 11/1, etc.)

Edited by erpster9