Help Promote WinCert and My Guide Being Placed Here

Bold_Fortune

I am currently in the process of promoting WinCert, and my guide being placed here on the site. Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide can be a tremendous draw for WinCert. ...But only with your help!

As many of you already know...I am not proud. :naughty: Having owned retails stores at one time or another in my life, I've come to know that "being proud" and "promoting your business" don't belong in the same sentence.

I am placing this message on a few forums. I ask that you place it on your favorite forums.

Copy the text between the lines, and paste the message on one or two of your favorite sites. I'll appreciate it, and I'm sure N1K, as owner of this site, will appreciate it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Message From Bold_Fortune

As many of you already know, my site is down. It will remain down. It was never really "my" site, it belonged to a generous lady named Sadie who lives in England. She gave it to me to support my work on Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide.

The guide was always for you. That is why I created it. It is my gift to those who always wanted to know which files they can delete from Windows XP, but couldn't find their answers...my site was only an afterthought.

WinCert.net is now graciously hosting my guide for you in its entirety. I will keep my guide updated there on WinCert.net.

People have posted my guide on their sites without my permission. These copies are older versions, and are not up-to-date.

Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide has always been, and will always be, "a work in progress". I edit and make changes to its contents on a continuous basis. I will continue my work there on WinCert.net. So for the best and latest version you will need to look there.

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showforum=122

Sincerely,

Bold_Fortune

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good idea Bold..

I'm sure we'll get new members as soon as your guide will be indexed on Google.

Currently we have 25-40 new registrations daily which is very good statistic for a one year old forum.

At start we didn't have much work here, there was a question here and there, but now Rick can barely handle all this questions or requests. After Kels, Gorki and others joined the team and started their contribution to the forum, it was easier to breathe.

I see that guests are lurking at your topics, but those probably aren't users from your site since they would probably register.

Anyway our community is rising and as I said before, I'm open for any question or idea regarding this forum to make it a better place for everyone. :pirate: