IP Downloads System Installed on WinCert.net

NIM

Dear guests and members,

IP downloads system has been installed on WinCert.net.

IP.Downloads is a comprehensive download manager plugin which integrates seamlessly with IP.Board. We ca share applications, documents, music and more, right within our forum.

This plug-in will be mostly used by our addon developers, but a lot of other members of this forum too.

To use downloads manager go to Downloads link and click on the add file. Choose the file you want to upload, along with the screenshot of it and when uploaded you'll get the download link to post on in the forum topic.

You can also post whole content from the forum post to the download manager link.

If someone from the stuff has a time to make a tutorial on how to use downloads manager, please do so :).

For downloads and home links you may use icons which Scrat made from these links..

http://www.wincert.net/forum/idm_setup/images/tabhome.png

tabhome.png

http://www.wincert.net/forum/idm_setup/ima...tabdownload.png

tabdownload.png

Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

WinCert.net members, all of you can use this download manager for uploads to 2 MB! Please don't use freeware upload sites for files of those sizes, since a lot of people have problems downloading from sites like megaupload..

Thx

• 3 months later...
Thanks for this service.

As I read more, I learn more about this forum. :)

I tried to post my addon maker, it is a self-extracting file. The upload screen doesn't all that file type. Could that be changed?

Thanks

We removed uploads of .exe files because of a potential security risk..You can just add something to your extension, like exe_ :)

ok, thanks

**EDIT**

I can't find how to configure a downloads directory or a screenshot directory. When trying to upload a file, I get an error that failed to copy file to configured download directory.

Thanks

Edited by Jonnyboy