[AddOn] Windows Vista RTM Sidebar (XP Only)

ricktendo

Have you even noticed "(XP Only)" sitting on both on top of the forum AND your browser window?

Yeah, I have. Have you noticed that there is a combined XP-Server 2003 installer? Unless you can answer my question in regards to X64 versions then I do not see how you are very helpful, do you?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alrite dont meen to sound stupid or repeate myself but your saying with the 7/11 update the weather will automatically update itself, because now that i had put the hacked wlsrvc.dll in it updates but i have to close the sidebar and reopen?

thanks

correct, and i was reading on so other forum u were saying to used a hacked wlsrvc.dll then you gave a link to it and then you said it helps most people out now it will update but for it to refresh while on my sidebar it needs to be colsed then reopened

Its a "SILENT" switch installer... This installs VAIO with no prompt or nothing, just go to Program Files and you will see VAIOXP is installed

Reboot and install the rest of the software and sidebar that I gave you links to

This AddOn is for slipstreaming into your XP CD that is why the VAIO in svcpack folder is silent, its for automatic installations

Dude you are using the wrong file... Download the wlan hotfix, I posted the link above. If your XP is not genuine and you cant dl the hotfix then you are out of luck, nobody is going to help you here.

Stop using addon's as they are meant for slipstreaming not regular install