[Request] Framework 3.5 service pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update

dude-uk

if there is any way of making a addon for new

.NET Framework 3.5 service pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 (Full Package)

231.5 MB

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for Windows XP x86, and Windows Server 2003 x86

16.8 MB

i all ready have a silent install addon for Aio .NET Framework 1.1 - 3.5 but dont have the addon update for above framework

that is needed to make a complete full updated setup disk..

many thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
i use this one. and it just so happens that its just been updated today http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6431

Except Ryan's site has been down for the last two days it seems. Down this morning still. I did have the full AIO .NET, but I can't findi t.. humorous that it's stickied on the Italian Wincert forum, but doesn't even exist elsewhere, or I sure can't find it.

Except Ryan's site has been down for the last two days it seems. Down this morning still. I did have the full AIO .NET, but I can't findi t.. humorous that it's stickied on the Italian Wincert forum, but doesn't even exist elsewhere, or I sure can't find it.

heaven forbid you wait a day or two for his server problem to be fixed.