[Closed] XPtsp Green Batch v1.4.7.1

bober

batch patcher, which one do you use?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which version of the batch patcher do you use?

• The batch addon version
    • The manual batch version

yes, it also changes the bootscreen if selected..

the bootscreen files are called blue.res, green.res and red.res

thank you for response...just one more queston, i use the live system patcher but it doesn't patch all resources... how can i make it patch all the resources? can you give me some clear guide how to use the live system patcher... and another thing, cause i notice that when i patch my winxp cd the resources folder and some extras are in the i386 folder, should i delete it or leave it there? TIA

Edited by mutedchild

• 11 months later...

thank you for response...just one more queston, i use the live system patcher but it doesn't patch all resources... how can i make it patch all the resources? can you give me some clear guide how to use the live system patcher... and another thing, cause i notice that when i patch my winxp cd the resources folder and some extras are in the i386 folder, should i delete it or leave it there? TIA

Sorry about the late response. The Live System Patcher isn't being supported anymore, however, adding the resource files that aren't being applied shouldn't be too hard..... However, I cannot do so at the moment.

As for the resources and extras folders, it would be safe to delete those folders from your i386 folder.

• 10 months later...