Windows 7 Shutdown and after-sleep freezing

ATC

I have the windows 7 rc1 64bit. Every time my comp sleeps or is shutdown, upon restarting, it freezes after a few minutes and i get a blue error screen. I've fixed the sleep problem by reconfiguring my power saving options. But my pc still freezes upon powering back on after a legit shutdown. Once I've rebooted after the error screen, my pc is fine and will never freeze until shutdown again. Any solutions out there?

Austin

I have the windows 7 rc1 64bit. Every time my comp sleeps or is shutdown, upon restarting, it freezes after a few minutes and i get a blue error screen. I've fixed the sleep problem by reconfiguring my power saving options. But my pc still freezes upon powering back on after a legit shutdown. Once I've rebooted after the error screen, my pc is fine and will never freeze until shutdown again. Any solutions out there?

Austin

For a start, I would wait for the Windows 7 RTM. Then you'll probably will be able to get drivers from manufacturer's web site.

RC is not RTM, so I also advise you to report this to Microsoft.