DVD writer/burner problem

zookey

Hellow, my dvd burner does not burn correctly, when I put a CD or DVD recording stamina only 10 seconds and I wasted all blank discs, for some time suffering a power outage but I was not using it may be due to this reason? are saying? I melted the laser?

:crying_anim02:

Thank

Edited by zookey

This exact same thing happened to my trusty Plextor DVD burner. I had a power cut in the middle of a burn, and the burner function never worked again. I would get a "calibration" failure when attempting to burn any disc. The drive would "read" discs for a few months after the incident, but now sadly it does nothing but provide a cupholder to my tower.

Your only solution is to replace the drive. They're cheap nowadays.

yes, I have contemplated the possibility of buying a UPS, since my hdd is also touched by these cuts, and the warranty 8 months ago I change the motherboard for the same reason

amm reinstall the driver doesn´t work, I beliebe to buy new dvd burner, i see one for 27 € sata brand LG DVD+DL + securdisc + lightscribe, who do they think? the model product is LG GH-22LS

Edited by zookey