windows 7 toolkit 1.3.0.84b problems

abuodwan007

hi every one

after i make anew copy of windows 7 home premium sp1 x64 by windows 7 toolkit 1.3.0.84b and installed

some programs like windows live essentials 2011 said that i must install Net framework 3!! :1:

can you belive that? net framework 3 for windows 7!!

and its loke like too slower than usually

sorry for my english :doh:

I bet he removed IIS and NET Framework 3.5 :g:

Unfortunately you will loose NET 3.0 also, its a fundamental part of OS now.

Also you cannot reinstall it on Win 7 if you removed it by accident or on purpose... ;)

My Advice, if you want to remove something from Windows 7 image, you have to be very sure, that you will never need it, because removed parts cannot be added back.

Basically its better to take some time, experiment a little with W7T and Virtualbox to see, that your personal "hacked OS" , meets all your requirements...

Also it would be good to always assure that software that you intend to use, isnt tied into some internal parts of OS, that it will need.

Basically it means that, if you can install it and they run.

Edited by Etz

Gee, lemme think:

You MADE a new copy of Win7?

WHAT did you remove?

WHAT did you add?

I am sorry but our crystal balls are out at the shop. We CANNOT help you with what information you posted....

I bet he removed IIS and NET Framework 3.5 :g:

Unfortunately you will loose NET 3.0 also, its a fundamental part of OS now.

Also you cannot reinstall it on Win 7 if you removed it by accident or on purpose... ;)

My Advice, if you want to remove something from Windows 7 image, you have to be very sure, that you will never need it, because removed parts cannot be added back.

Basically its better to take some time, experiment a little with W7T and Virtualbox to see, that your personal "hacked OS" , meets all your requirements...

Also it would be good to always assure that software that you intend to use, isnt tied into some internal parts of OS, that it will need.

Basically it means that, if you can install it and they run.

i was removing the usually packs

like...

home group

sample pictures

internet games

microsoft sync center

remote registery

windows media player sharing center

i dont see like this problem when i was using the older versions of w7t