Unlocker v1.9.2 INTL True Addon

OnePiece Unlocker v1.9.2 AddOn INTL
tabdownload.png Update (May 17 2013)
Hash MD5 AF313F3F20F5A1A63821AE23A19A1C33
Filesize: 118 KB (121416 byte)

This DX WinNT6.x Integrator addon is compatible with Windows Vista and 7, both x86 and x64 versions.
It doesn't add shortcuts in Start Menu but in Control Panel.
xxx2v.png

• 1 year later...

I'm still getting English language on Unlocker. Can it be because my host system is ENU?

I also get some errors on setupapi.log but I don't think they are related since unlocker works as well as the other addons:

problems with LangID, Unlocker use Traditional Sort Spanish LANGID (1034) the AddOn uses only Modern Sort Spanish LANGID (3082) (that Windows uses by default) and Catalan LangID 1027 http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=21307&seqNum=5

use this for now http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/8111-unlocker-x86-x64-true-addon-intl-per-windows-xp2003vistaseven8next/ when enter online Nonno Fabio explains everything better

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know of any that will work on XP x64?

I also had issues with DXUPAC and the CCleaner addon, I tried making one for Windows 2003 (XPx64) for CCleaner 4.0 ENU, but it failed on my tests in SVCPACK and TrueAddon flavours, I will try again renaming ccleaner400.exe to ccleaner.exe.

• 1 month later...