SoLoR Hotfixes Failed in Red

compstuff

They work on the Technet but not on the VL version but I am thinking your correct but I can't understand why... the damn things should be the same except for 1 or two slipstreamed hotfixes. I'm :censored: at MS for not updating the VL version because my technet version won't use the VL key they supplied the customer and this is creating havoc for me. I am still running more tests and will give you further updates. By the way is it normal to use 100% CPU when the image is being written? I have an Intel Core i5-430M and it pegs for about a full minute

Maybe those updates are not compatible with that version of windows.

Edited by Legolash2o

By the way is it normal to use 100% CPU when the image is being written? I have an Intel Core i5-430M and it pegs for about a full minute

Not sure, you can always go to options and make it a lower priority if its that big of a problem, its usually never 100% for me, maybe anti-virus?

AV always off so not that but it's no problem unless I change the option to above normal then my general usage become pretty slow so I leave it at normal

http://clip2net.com/s/1KWlJ

Not sure, you can always go to options and make it a lower priority if its that big of a problem, its usually never 100% for me, maybe anti-virus?