[Release] Microsoft Virtual PC 2007

Gorki

virtualpc.png

Microsoft Virtual PC 2007

Use Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 to run multiple operating systems at the same time on the same physical computer. Switch between virtual machines with the click of a button. Use virtual machines to run legacy applications, provide support, train users, and enhance quality assurance.

Virtual PC lets you create separate virtual machines on your Windows desktop, each of which virtualizes the hardware of a complete physical computer. Use virtual machines to run operating systems such as MS-DOS, Windows, and OS/2. You can run multiple operating systems at once on a single physical computer and switch between them as easily as switching applications

Edited by Gorki

That was fast, I see you found the .MSI... And you got it down to 22 MB, NICE

EDIT: You can get it even smaller, I got mine down to 11 MB. Use Universal Extractor and select MSI Admin Install as method of extraction then simply take the .msi file along with the 2 folders and msistub.exe then 7zip it and you will get an even smaller size installer

Updated first post!

Thank U Rick for this hint,it cut addon size by double ;) From 22.4MB to 11.5MB, now that is NICE!!! :clap:

Well, darn! It looks like there's another good reason for me to rebuild and retest my install disc again. Thanks for sharing your addon!

I'm glad I can share this with others.

Congratz Gorki on you first WinCert Addon :thumb_yello:

Yep...and ONLY on Wincert :thumb_yello:

I hope you guys find it useful ;)

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, your host isn't working for me.

I have been trying all day to get the file to DL, but after I wait for the captcha code, enter that and click the presented link, I always (in 20+ or so tries) geta page not found error...

This is really driving me mad! >8(

Nah, you aren't causing me any trouble.

I don't blame you, just this darn host :P

It's working fine now, a bit slow, but I leas I can get the file without hassles.

Thank you very much for your effords!

:D

:thumbsup_anim:

Wolf granted us 500 megs for Addons, so hopefully no more slow downloading or dead links :thumb_yello:

Congrats Gorki for your first AddOn :thumbsup_anim:

Yes this is my really first one...so I decide to leave thanks all those people who helped me in my work. I really priciate that. :)

Edited by Gorki

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...