[Addon] WinFlip version 0.50

bjfrog

sshot-10.png

About WinFlip

WinFlip is a 'Flip 3D' function for Windows XP

It provides an alternate window-switcher to the standard Windows Alt-Tab. Winflip displays all open windows in a 3D stack, which the user can flick through and select using either keyboard or mouse.

Requirements

Library : DirectX9.0c(2004 Summer) (only if SP1 or earlier)

Official Froum

Website

Official Mirror

Caution

According to their free redistribution rules I don't modify and add any file(s) from the original zip archive even all the features keep the default state,and I only made it to be a INF addon that can be integrated into I386 and installed it manually and uninstallable

Basic Usage

Press "WIN + TAB" key to apply "Quick flip"to your windows when WinFlip start,you can change other features by mouse "right click" WinFlip tray icon.

I found using mouse can handle all the Flip 3D windows operations ,this function is awesome!

Download it ,enjoy it

WinFlip Addon

Version: 0.50 (5/25/2008)

SIZE: 526 KB (539,627 bytes)

MD5: 9E141E82BE134798D8C448C991AB6112

Edited by bjfrog

:) looks nice! thanx alot. btw, do yo know how to create a custom quicklaunch shortcut instead Win/Alt + tab? :blink: i would love it

I think using AutoIt scripts can do it perfectly ,unfortunately i'm a starter on AutoIt things,

so I'll do a quicklaunch shortcut for you as soon as by me the AutoIt scripts.

Here is a sample,run it when WinFlip starting,

Flip windows will hung on your desktop 5 sec, its not a solution,its a method,enjoy the sample :D

:) again thanx all :) trying now...

EDIT:

think using AutoIt scripts can do it perfectly ,unfortunately i'm a starter on AutoIt things,

Flip windows will hung on your desktop 5 sec, its not a solution,its a method,enjoy the sample biggrin.gif

bjfrog, :dribble: IT WORKS PERFECTLY! THANX ALOT MATE! Just manually place the win+alt.exe anywhere or in %ProgramFiles%\Utilities\WinFlip, then create shortcut of it onto QuickLaunch bar. Now, while WinFlip is running, i just click (once) the Quicklaunch shorcut instead of Win+Tab! Again, thx you so much bjfrog. :worthy: You rock !!! (just wonder why they are not including it by default). Could you include it in your add on later? Nice

Now i just regret why i purchased Topdesk for about $20 :g: ...grrrr (athough we will always get free update from them till version 2.0). But in comparison, the 3d flip quality of Topdesk is still better than Win Flip though. Dunno why, perhaps VGA card acceleration/support, eh? But as freeware, WinFlip is awesome!

Edited by AMIRZ

on an other note, id strongly suggest removing the mouse gestures from WinFlip.ini.(really annoying)

and also the startup,but thats jsut me.

@Bober

when occur that problem?do you try that sample ,oh,its not worthy to give further try that just provide some info that Auoit scripts can simulate keyboard actions and its really really a childish work

hi everybody

why not to try this,just mouse left click taryicon once ,see what happen?

Then turn mouse wheel back or front,how about now? :)

and mouse right click can change some features

thats why I say using mouse can handle all operations,this fouction is really awesome!

:) again thanx all :) trying now...

EDIT:

think using AutoIt scripts can do it perfectly ,unfortunately i'm a starter on AutoIt things,

Flip windows will hung on your desktop 5 sec, its not a solution,its a method,enjoy the sample biggrin.gif

bjfrog, :dribble: IT WORKS PERFECTLY! THANX ALOT MATE! Just manually place the win+alt.exe anywhere or in %ProgramFiles%\Utilities\WinFlip, then create shortcut of it onto QuickLaunch bar. Now, while WinFlip is running, i just click (once) the Quicklaunch shorcut instead of Win+Tab! Again, thx you so much bjfrog. :worthy: You rock !!! (just wonder why they are not including it by default). Could you include it in your add on later? Nice

Hi mate ,nice to hear that but sample is really really a chidish work thats why i say i am still a newbie on that,anyhow it provide you that autoit can simulate keyboard actions.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3

i meant that if you do a counter clockwise(or clockwise i dont remember) mouse gesture, it will active the flip, for people that have very sensitive mouse settings like me,win flip triggers easily.

I like click trayico that will avoid a fleet of flips hanging your desktop by accidentally mouse operation