I have old pc having AMD Sempron 2.20ghz single core processor.
2 GB of DDR2 RAM
MY pc gets stuck ar checking NVRAM..
It can't pass the post test.
Solution already tried :
1. I have resetted bios settings to default.
2. I have shorted cmos jumpers and cleared cmos.
3. I have pulled out a cmos battery and and cleared cmos.
4. I have tried turning on my pc on minimum components like only power cables of mobo. And harddisk.
5. Tried removing all connected usbs.
Can somebody help me solving this problem.