No Adfly for premium users,premium users make donation via paypal

Steel

As a veteran (20 yrs +) windows modder (WAIK,Nlite,Vlite,RT7lite etc),i have to say i love Win toolkit!

Its easy to use ,advanced options make it very fast to update multiple Wims and integrate everything, very nice work Legolash.

BUT i hate adfly ,as a habitual multitasker its the equivalent of driving down the motorway and having a brick wall drop in front of me!

Now i understand you have costs to cover and that this excellent program is released free despite the many man hours of work that you put into it.

So my suggestion is this :

1) Users who want adfly free version (me) make a donation via paypal (you decide what the minimum is).

fyi i would happily pay $100 new zealand if it also included :a) future adfly free versions for umm maybe 1-2 years?

B) each new version (including beta)get emailed to me with a change log.

2) You already have a donate option in win toolkit so giving an adfly free version to those who make a donation might be a good incentive for more users to donate.

Any way thats my thoughts ,keep up the good work!

wtf? A $100 New Zealand donation just to skip adfly? How much is that in US$? I'm sure Legolash2o would appreciate any donation you are willing to give him, and he most certainly deserves it and he shouldn't have to do anything else in order to get a donation from you, but you do know that all you have to do to avoid adfly is wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad", right?

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

5 seconds is a life time lol,

and yes i do know that

and still what would it take or cost to avoid adfly????

This is why i posted ,

and how many people downloaded win toolkit this year? multiply a small % of them by $100 = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thats why i am only suggesting that amount and awaiting replies and feedback such as yours.

cheers

Hello, i'm guessing you are the guy who send me £50 donation? If so, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! Trust me, it helped :) I will be working on Win Toolkit pretty much all day.

1) Users who want adfly free version (me) make a donation via paypal (you decide what the minimum is).
fyi i would happily pay $100 new zealand if it also included :a) future adfly free versions for umm maybe 1-2 years?

2 )each new version (including beta)get emailed to me with a change log.

3) You already have a donate option in win toolkit so giving an adfly free version to those who make a donation might be a good incentive for more users to donate.

1. There is a way to turn off adf.ly with a switch/syntax and has been in WinToolkit for ages! I've sent you an email (your paypal email) with the method of removing the ads. In the next release it will use a registry entry to determine if ads are shown or not. When I release the next version I will send you a registry file, although you may need to remind me :P

2. Click here and click on follow at the top. Maybe check here to set notification to email for that specific thing.

3) Read answer 1.

Cheers and merry christmas .

Have added the switch to the shorcut for win toolkit on my desktop.

Which just goes to show how often i use it,excellent utility and one that i would happily pay for if it wasnt free!

Cheers B)

I've just sent you an email with a keycode for you, run it and keep it safe. It will automatically disable the ads if your code is detected so there won't be a need to run with the switch/syntax all the time.

Please don't share that code, each user gets their own code with their email address assigned to it.

Consider this thread request completed.

Any user who donates $5(not sure on the lower limit), will get an email sent to them with a registry file attachment containing a key. That key will remove the adf.ly adverts, forever! Each user is assigned there own key unique key so I know if someone has been distributing it.