[problem] BSOD/currpted file wintoolkit+rt7

Almogbla

every time im using win toolkit (any version since 1.3) im getting bsod/file coruptted in win7 X64 installtion..

the rt7lite setting are the same i use anytime and work perfectly if im not using wintoolkit..

the wintoolkit setting are not matter always the same error.. even when im only intergate updates..

i see other people use the combination of wintoolkit and rt7lite without problem. what im i doing wrong?

Lastsession1.txt

Lastsession2.txt

If you say that RT7lite works correctly on it's own, I would try to make sure that Win Toolkit works correctly on it's own as well.  If they both work correctly on their own, then you must be removing something with RT7Lite that causes some kind of problem with Win Toolkit, is the only thing I can figure.  To test that, you could try to use the tools together, but without any removals at all by RT7Lite.  (Try using Win Toolkit first, then RT7Lite first if that doesn't work.)  If that works, then you could slowly add in a few removals at a time until you find the one(s) that are causing the problem.  Good luck!

Cheers and Regards

wintoolkit->updates only work fine

wintoolkit->update+ component removal-> coruptted files/bsod

wintoolkit updates only+rt7lite->failure

rt7lite same setting->work fine

rt7lite+winreducer (both same setting as always work fine)

imagex manual update installtion+rt7lite+winreducer work fine aswell..