Flash Player Plugins SFX & AddOn Maker

mooms

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, nice to meet you. "Flash Player Plugin SFX & AddOn Maker" I use it to create addon flash player NPAPI.

What should I do to activate autoupdate? I addon created but the file "entries.ini" he says "Disable Auto-Update:" FL_NPAPI.exe -ai ".
I have to extract archive and edit "entries.ini"?

Pier

Yup, it's about time for adobe to do so. Thanks for 3.2 ;)

Also wondering if this change will soon apply to Shockwave, because I've tried to replace 'macromedia' to 'adobe' in current static link

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/default/english/win95nt/latest/sw_lic_full_installer.exe
http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/shockwave/default/english/win95nt/latest/sw_lic_full_installer.exe

And both work well :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi mooms,

sometimes, like today, Adobe Flash comes in two different versions for IE & FF (or three, but I don't check PPAPI), but the dual installer get the lowest version number.

I changed line 196 in the script

copy /b %SFX% + ".\bin\Flash_ax_np.cfg" + ".\temp\Flash.7z" ".\output\SFX_Flash_AX_NPAPI_%vax%_%vnp%.exe"

but the name of the generated installer is a bit too long (SFX_Flash_AX_NPAPI_20.0.0.228_20.0.0.235).

Is there another possibility?

TNX & Regards, Thiersee

It's not the lowest version, it's the version of the first plugin (ActiveX here).

It's not perfect when there are multiple version numbers, but I had to make a choice to avoid a too long filename.

If you just want to check the versions number, you can create an addon (choice 2 in question 2), it will show full versions in the ini file:

version=Active X: 20.0.0.228  NPAPI: 20.0.0.235

• 2 months later...

Flash is usually updated every second Tuesday of the month exactly like Windows updates.

I will make an update of the maker to create a text file containing the version of each installer: this will avoid confusion if version numbers are not the same across editions, and shorten the file name.

Version 3.3:

- No more file version in the filename, instead the maker will show Flash version in the cmd windows at the end, and will create a log file in the output folder with the same infos + date & time.