Sign in to follow this  
Tuesday77

*please delete*

My packs include most of driverpacks.net-package,yes, - But also much more drivers.

The driverpacks.net-package are very outdated and have no drivers for some devices.

My packs are refilled with up2date drivers directly from manufactorys, other driverpacks as cobras and much more drivers i found.

My packs are cleaned from uneeded stuff, all are compatible and the mosts are only for x64 and NT6.x and in different versions.

I try my best to find all i can and perfectionate my packs.

Greez

Edited by BrokenZer0

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BYTE-ME
      2019 Windows 8 Mega Tweaks v 8.5
      I've uploaded more than 200 tweaks in HTML format to make it easier to see helper files and folder and file paths that need editing; just unzip the files and click on tweaks.html file. All the helper scripts are perfectly safe text files that you must change to a suitable file extension to work.
      File: Tweaks_85.7z CRC-32: d95f4113 MD4: d9c5dd5dc2e37ac6b29dcc3759229925 MD5: 36259453fc9bc2ea8b0536e574f4af5d SHA-1: 6c323f472be8cf0633944a90070da65c900ff0a7 DOWNLOAD:  Tweaks 8.5
      Added Windows 8.1 Readme Control Panel applet Removed temp file delete tweak Many tweaks now make backups before changing registry keys Minor spelling corrections and updated download links Updated tame your control panel tweak Improved scripts to selectively remove buggy Windows updates and  telemetry features Added more than a half-dozen new tweaks Improved and annotated Windows Scheduled Tasks tweak and made disabling of Windows Defender and defrag, drives, optional                                            

• By TheMineSheep99
      Dear Wincert Team
      pls add a Vista download link!
    • By Ayy
      So this is the problem. I download and run the Windows ISO Downloader , version is up to date (6.02) . Whenever I pick any other windows option besides windows 7 , the tool greys out and crashes. 

I have went through the FAQ's and I do not have the lines in the HOSTS file that should be removed, I disabled adblock when downloading, I have turned off firewall , I do not have an antivirus program installed. TLS 1.2 is enabled. I started the tool as administrator and have IE 11 and .NET framework 4.7.1 installed 

• By Tchoupidou
      Hello Everyone,

I would like to download the ISO file of the windows 7 professional N x64 version with the Windows Iso downloader tool. But I cannot find it.
      If I go to the windows 7 file, onlw windows 7 SP1 / SP1 OEM is available.
      I check in the Hash Archive and I can find the data of the version easily:
      https://www.heidoc.net/php/myvsdump_details.php?id=P1240F46836Ax64Lfr

Am I doing it wrong or is this release currently unavailable?
      Thank you very munch in advance,
      I wish wou a great day.
    • By wesley9946
      Hi there,
      Will it be possible to create a batch file which runs after the very first login? (to do things like WGETting stuff from a FTP server on the network for example)

Thanks in advance!